X

Finally dished out the money.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally dished out the money.....

for new leathers. I have been wanting a set for a long time and now I have my first track day coming up so I "had" to go do it.

I picked up separate jacket and pants the zip together almost all the way around. Cyclegear was having a %10 off everything in the store sale so I jumped on it.

I got the Alpinestars SMK jacket and the Trackpants for about 650 out the door. (the salesguy knocked a few more bux off the price)

Black IS the fastest color!

Very Nice!!! Alpinestars makes really good stuff
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Very Nice Gear!! Congrats!
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

pick links are broken

Comment

Best of luck to ya TT, we spoke earlier today, well, now yesterday in the SB, Roll with it, make the best of the track day, you're gonna have a blast.
          If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
          Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Well, I have been wearing the new leathers on a few rides and I gotta say, They make me feel safer. They're a little tight so it feels like a second, albeit thick, skin. I feel MUCH more protected and I have seen first hand, several times, how well full leathers work. They're still a little stiff but that should go away in a while.
            Black IS the fastest color!

Comment

Nice choice...If I could only...
              It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Working...
              X