X

Boots! What The ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots! What The ????

I'm lookin for a pair od good riding Boots, But i don;t want to look like i'm gettin ready to lauch into space, or like a pimp on a sat night............

any suggestions?????????

Thanks
    "If ya love something, set it free!
    If it don't come back,
    Hunt it down and kill IT!!!!!

I have Oxtar matrix boots and I have been very happy with them.http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/b...cle_boots.html

I also like the Alpinestars Roam in all black http://www.alpinestars.com/Roam_Wate.../p/244103.html

Comment

Check out www.newenough.com for some close out deals.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Icon Standard Boots

List for $120, but I've seen them as low as $90

Comment

Icon makes nice boots. Joe Rocket has some nice designs this year as well.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

go to Amazon.com and type in timberland motorcycle boots they are cheap and dont look that bad

Comment

I don't know, is it me or is it just a caribbean thing....???? I have NEVERRRRRRRRR seen anyone in Puerto Rico riding with those space funny looking boots that are used to RACE. We use normal boots, some harley styles or just boots that look like the one you guys use in the snow. I think it looks FUNNY seing someone just riding with one of those racing boots. Just my opinion...

I have these:

OOPS nope wrong picture LOL
              These are it :

Comment

I like the Icon boots..I have a set of Super Duty II and a set of the Field Armor Boots...I like the Field Armor because they seem to have more protection than the Super Duty II boots...You really need to find a store and just check out the boots to get a feel of them...if not to try them on just to inspect them...just my $.02...
                Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I have the Icon Motorhead boots and I really like how they feel and fit.
                  96 Katana 600
                  97 4 door Blazer LT
                  03 Honda Pilot EXL
                  sigpic

Comment

I have Nitro riding sneakers, they are comfortable, look like sneakers, and have ankle support.

Comment

A* Ridge here, but I am not sure I could recommend them, as about half the stitching on the Velcro is coming out. Other than that, they are comfortable once broken in and fairly unobtrusive on and off the bike. I pull my overpants off when I get to work and no one notices that I am wearing motorcycle boots under jeans. Check out NewEnough as they usually do a great job with the photography, and will show the boots under jeans.
                      Pics
                      Pics
                      No pics yet
                      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

thanks for all the info, boots from new enough look good and the prices are bang on!!!!!!!
                        "If ya love something, set it free!
                        If it don't come back,
                        Hunt it down and kill IT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caribbean_barbie View Post

looks like sweet lou's boots

Comment

My old supervisor has a pair of JR Meteor boots. He got into a bad wreck a while back while wearing them. His leg broke right above where the boot stopped on his leg. The doctor said that without the boot, his leg would have most likely fractured further down and more times. He continued wearing them afterwards and I had to really look to notice that they were boots. It's what I plan on getting.

I also like the looks of these:
                            The Sunrise boot is a great all-around motorcycle sport boot...especially at the current closeout price! The styling is sporty yet 'normal' enough for street...

I just don't know how they'd fit.
                            Last edited by brooder; 01-25-2008, 10:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                            -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                            -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by JMILDOC View Post
                              go to Amazon.com and type in timberland motorcycle boots they are cheap and dont look that bad
                              http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...oots&x=12&y=23

Comment

Working...
                              X