X

Joe rocket alter ego jacket 2.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe rocket alter ego jacket 2.0

Hey Guys and Gals I bought the alter ego 2.0 jacket a few months ago. love it!!! I am 6'4" and have a 54" chest so as you can amagine this limits my choice of jackets! I ordered the 3XL black alter ego and it fits great very confortable!!! I would defenitaly reccomend this jacket and if your a big guy like me! it's a must to check out!!!
    Always remember to keep the rubber side down!

Originally posted by katman View Post
    Hey Guys and Gals I bought the alter ego 2.0 jacket a few months ago. love it!!! I am 6'4" and have a 54" chest so as you can amagine this limits my choice of jackets! I ordered the 3XL black alter ego and it fits great very confortable!!! I would defenitaly reccomend this jacket and if your a big guy like me! it's a must to check out!!!
    those are cool. i'm actually looking at the black / blue right now, so this thread is right on time! i bought the nitro mesh jacket a while back and like it as well. and cheap! $89!

Comment

I have the Alter ego jacket and pants, they are really versatile being able to zip off the panels when it gets warm. Last year I bought a JR leather jacket off Wildkat and got some leather Teknic pants. I feel alot safer wearing the leather even though it's much warmer in the summer. I don't know how well the mesh would hold up in a spill, thats the main reason I switched to leather.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
      X