X

New gear for daughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New gear for daughter

Found some great deals again from newenough and bought a new set of gear for my daughter, now that she is in college and working its hard to find time to spend together so hopefully she will be ready go for a few rides with Dad now
    25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Awesome. I can not even imagine my girls being that grown up. They are still in pre-school
    Congrats that she is on the right path!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
      Found some great deals again from newenough and bought a new set of gear for my daughter, now that she is in college and working its hard to find time to spend together so hopefully she will be ready go for a few rides with Dad now
      They grow up quick, don't they?
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

too quick!

I was on the advrider.com site a few days ago and there was a thread about Dad's and daughters riding together, it was really good. All you Dads check it out.

Kat Soldier, do you know if its a boy or girl yet??
        Last edited by Randy G; 12-27-2007, 11:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
          too quick!

I was on the advrider.com site a few days ago and there was a thread about Dad's and daughters riding together, it was really good. All you Dads check it out.

Kat Soldier, do you know if its a boy or girl yet??

A boy is on the way. I have twins toddler girls right now. They are as excited as we are about him.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
          X