Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rocket

My new jacket phoniex 4.0

Nice! JR makes since stuff.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Nice Jacket. Joe Rocket makes real good stuff. I really like my JR jacket and boots.
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

love joe rocket have alter ego 2.0 jacket and the gpx gloves both fit great and are tuff
        Always remember to keep the rubber side down!

Comment

Originally posted by badkat View Post
          My new jacket phoniex 4.0
          I have this same jacket, great buy!
          myspace
          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

I crashed this weekend at 65-70mph on the freeway and was wearing my JR atomic jacket and JR ballistic pants. Both shredded in lots of places and actually melted a bit on the right elbow BUT armor held in place and did its job. I'm really sore but came out of it with just a torn fingernail and a strained finger! AGATT.

The JR gear saved me!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by tahoe8020; 01-21-2008, 07:10 PM. Reason: added pics
            2001 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by tahoe8020 View Post
              I crashed this weekend at 65-70mph on the freeway and was wearing my JR atomic jacket and JR ballistic pants. Both shredded in lots of places and actually melted a bit on the right elbow BUT armor held in place and did its job. I'm really sore but came out of it with just a torn fingernail and a strained finger! AGATT.

The JR gear saved me!
              Wow!!! Glad to hear that you are alright and that the gear did its job.
              2007 Honda CBR600rr
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                Wow!!! Glad to hear that you are alright and that the gear did its job.
                Zepp, the gear really did its job, pretty sure leathers would have fared better, but the textiles did work! I noticed some melting on the right elbow as well as the left knee. And the armor is ground down on the right elbow/shoulder but it held. thanks
                Last edited by tahoe8020; 01-22-2008, 03:24 PM.
                2001 Katana 600

Comment

Thats great you weren't shredded .... I wear a Tour Master Cortech GXSport jacket i love it....Great for all weather....i havnt go to test it out yet...hope i dont have too...but hopefully if I do it will hang tough!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm a big fan of Joe Rocket gear. That Phoenix/UFO (same jacket just full of logos), is a great warm weather jacket.

Tahoe, glad you're ok.
                    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

glad to hear yer OKAY! looks like a bad wipe.... Unfortunatly, riding gear is a one time test! my JR gear has done well for me so far "good Bang for the BUCK"
                      "If ya love something, set it free!
                      If it don't come back,
                      Hunt it down and kill IT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X