X

Need help to choose HJC CL-15 or CL-SP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to choose HJC CL-15 or CL-SP

Hi, I need your help on choosing between this 2 helmets from HJC, the CL15 and the CLSP, both helmets fits me fine and both are equaly comfortable. the diffrence in price is about $60.00, so I want to know if its worthy to pay the additional 60.00 for the CL-SP and why.

Thanks

I bought the CLSP Osiris helmet on closeout for $140. I found that the sizes vary from model to model and I ended up getting a XL in the SP. I highly recommend finding them in a store and trying them on. My issue with the Osiris is I'd like a chin piece to reduce noise and air coming up.

Comment

I love my cl-15 do some reserch and you can find them pretty cheap. If you go with a tinted lens make sure you get the no fog
      05 Kat 600
      Yoshi RS3
      Bar Risers
      Road Attacks
      Fumoto Valve
      Corbin Seat w / backrest
      Sportech black chrome windscreen
      Custom garage door opener

Comment

I used to have a CL-15 and had no problems with it.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

I think I will buy the CL-15, for the price I think is the best.

Comment

have my CL-15 today, I pay $130.00 on a local shop, gr8 helmet for the price, very comfy and fit perfect.

Comment

Newenough.com has an AC12 for $79.00 in the bargain basement...it's one of the top of the line models...check it out...

Take advantage of this blowout Christmas sale while supplies last. We bought the entire distributor's inventory in this style, so no more will be available...

They also have the CL-SP and CL-15 in their close out section.

Last edited by Jax; 12-13-2007, 09:39 PM.
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I just ordered a CL-15 session helmet from newenough.com for $77 shipped. Freaking great deal.

Comment

cl-15...
                  little on the heavy side...Snell and all...and minimal padding for your forehead and top of head

otherwise cheap and safe...and nifty visor system...one of the best in business
                  91 Katana 600 Red

Comment

I have a CLSP Osiris too, and I like it. My only criticism is that even though it is no fog, it still fogs a little in front of my nose. If I had to do it over again, I'd get a helmet with one of those things that keeps your breath pointed down, so the visor never fogs.
                    -
                    -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
                      I have a CLSP Osiris too, and I like it. My only criticism is that even though it is no fog, it still fogs a little in front of my nose. If I had to do it over again, I'd get a helmet with one of those things that keeps your breath pointed down, so the visor never fogs.
                      They sell those for the CLSP and the CL15

Comment

I'm a fan of the CL-SP, comfy and can be found cheap if you look for closeouts and specials. Haven't had any fogging problems to speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by CantFocus View Post

http://newenough.com/helmets_eyewear...p_helmets.html
                          I had one of those for my CL-15, and they are hot as balls. While I love HJC, I think everyone should just get a Scorpion EXO-700 and be done with it...
                          Originally posted by Nero
                          "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
                          SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bright Wire View Post
                            I bought the CLSP Osiris helmet on closeout for $140. I found that the sizes vary from model to model and I ended up getting a XL in the SP. I highly recommend finding them in a store and trying them on. My issue with the Osiris is I'd like a chin piece to reduce noise and air coming up.

A chin curtain, as well as a breath deflector would make the helmet perfect! I have the same one (osiris) in red. I'm happy with it, but my next helmet will definitely have the chin curtain and breath deflector.

Originally posted by CantFocus View Post

http://newenough.com/helmets_eyewear...p_helmets.html
                            I gotta get one of those! Thanks dude!
                            Disregard what I said about the breath deflector. My opinion of my helmet just went up!
                            Last edited by Londob5; 03-21-2008, 02:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            -
                            -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post

A chin curtain, as well as a breath deflector would make the helmet perfect! I have the same one (osiris) in red. I'm happy with it, but my next helmet will definitely have the chin curtain and breath deflector.

I gotta get one of those! Thanks dude!
                              Disregard what I said about the breath deflector. My opinion of my helmet just went up!
                              Hey man, don't buy a breath deflector. I will send you the one I have, if you want it.
                              Originally posted by Nero
                              "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
                              SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                              X