X

Best Cold Weather Jacket for the Buck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Cold Weather Jacket for the Buck

The best jacket for the money hands down is the Field Sheer Hydro Tour. I got it about a month ago and it has lots of pockets, on the arm, inside the jacket, outside the jacket, every where you could possibly imagine. It has hard plastic back, forarm, and shoulder shields. It has an adjustable waist, neck, and wrist to block out all the air. It is nice and thick and sturdy. No rain gets through, and the most important thing is that it keeps you nice and toasty. I live in Northwest Washington and this jacket does the trick even in the weather we have this time of the year. For $150, couldn't ask for more.
    Last edited by KustomKata; 11-27-2007, 01:59 PM.
    sigpic
    93 GSX600F

My parents live in Silverdale. It's right there next to the Submarine Base in Bangor. My brother lives out there and he's done for the season. You motorcycle guys out there are hard core! Everytime i visit, i always see someone on a bike, rain, or shine! Enjoy the rain

Comment

Frank Thomas and Dainese...

I have a Frank Thomas jacket that I bought for $200 and it works great! It's actually quite waterproof too since I got caught out in the rain with it. I got soaked every except where the jacket was covering... Cyclegear sells 'em.

Comment

Working...
      X