X

Scorpion Exo 700's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion Exo 700's

im thinking about buying a exo 700 tomorrow for my first helmet .. whats your guys opinions on them?

I've got the EXO 400 and if the 700 is better I highly recommend it.
    I just bought mine from supersportsracing.com because they had several on sale.
    96 Katana 600
    97 4 door Blazer LT
    03 Honda Pilot EXL
    sigpic

Comment

I bought an EXO 700 about two months ago!! Love it!! Not bad at all for $200.
      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

The Scorpion 700 was my first helmet also, and I'm very satisfied for the price!

Comment

It was a double post, sorry
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about them.
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I'm getting my Scorpion Exo-700 on thursday and I'll let you know how it is.

2002 Katana 600
              1999 Ford F150

Comment

I have an EXO-700 and I like it alot...sometimes I wish it was a little quiter tho. My buddy has an EXO-400 and I can honestly say there is little to no comfort or weight difference....

Comment

Re: Scorpion Exo 700's

Originally posted by n1
                  im thinking about buying a exo 700 tomorrow for my first helmet .. whats your guys opinions on them?
                  WITHOUT A DOUGHT! The best helmet you can buy for the money spent. Go for it!!

And while you’re at it.....pick up one of those $70.00 photo chromatic shields for it, and never have to think about changing your shields around.
                  It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

+1 for the EXO 700. It is my favorite helmet. I am comparing it to my RF 1000, Scorpion EXO 400, HJC CL-15, and, HJC CL-SP. Anyone looking for an Scorpion EXO 400 Chrome Raider in XXL, or, a HJC CL-SP Osiris in Black, and, Gray in XXL. PM Me.
                    I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

It doesn't matter what they say about you as long as they spell your name right.

Comment

I've got the 400, and it rules. Removable liner that goes in the washer? awesome. no more helmet stink! Plus, I can get more liners later if I want to replace this one. I can also get the next smallest size if I wanted to donate it to my wife later, or she can get the next larger size and donate to me! We have the same helmet. Aren't we cute?

Comment

I just got the 700 yesterday, it is a HUGE improvement to the noise HJC that I had. Get the little $7 wind deflector for the chin, i think it helps. I was going to get the photochromatic sheild but they were out. I tried as hard as I could to fog the shield and could only get my glasses to fog. I picked up the flat black for $162 after the 10% discount. Flows a good amount of air, didn't get hot on the way to work this morning or on the way to and from lunch.
                        Damn you Nicole, We will not speak of the 2012 Rally

Comment

love mine

i now i am late to post but if others are thinking about the EXO 700 i love mine. it it very nice that the liner comes out esay to clean, also to change sheild takes less than 30 sec to change. and price is great

Comment

Working...
                          X