X

leather jacket for the price of a textile jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leather jacket for the price of a textile jacket

I just ordered the DTP leather jacket by power trip newenough is selling the jacket for 109.00 what a steal for a leather jacket anyone familar with this jacket
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

I am not familiar with that model but Power trip makes awesome gear. Looking at the features and pics on that, you got a steal! Let everyone know how it is when you get it.

Wow... what a a great closeout deal on a full featured leather sport jacket! This jacket is essentially the same quality and design of Joe Rocket's best...
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE JACKET I WILL REPORT HOW I LIKED IT AND I HOPE TO HAVE PICS OF THE JACKET
      sigpicAllan

Comment

Originally posted by JBLUE
        AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE JACKET I WILL REPORT HOW I LIKED IT AND I HOPE TO HAVE PICS OF THE JACKET
        I really like the look of it. Very aggressive looking.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Nice looking jacket. You gotta love NewEnough!
          -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
          -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

YEAH AT 109.00 YOU GOTTA LOVE NEWENOUGH
            sigpicAllan

Comment

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm completely broke right now and I really need a leather jacket...my mesh just doesn't cut it. ARGH!!!

LOL>>>Anyone want to buy a Microsoft Zune for a good price quick? LOL I need to get some cashflow...
              Currently Kat-less....but still in love with them.

And as I hit 6th gear, I forgot what she said...

Comment

Too bad I don't need another jacket.
                New Enough is awesome.
                Got a mesh/perf jacket from them
                2 years ago and I love it.

Comment

jacket

I saw your post and ended up ordering the same jacket and a pair of new gloves, they have great prices
                  25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

I RECIEVED MY JACKET AND ITS A VERY NICE JACKET ITS WORTH TWICE THE PRICE (109.00)ANYONE LOOKING FOR A LEATHER JACKET YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS JACKET THIS IS MY SECOND JACKET THAT I BROUGHT FROM NEWENOUGH THE FIRST WAS A JOE ROCKETI PAID 44.00 (metero 4.0)I LOVE NEWENOUGH
                    sigpicAllan

Comment

Re: jacket

Originally posted by Randy G
                      I saw your post and ended up ordering the same jacket and a pair of new gloves, they have great prices
                      YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY WHEN YOU SEE THE JACKET
                      sigpicAllan

Comment

Originally posted by cereal_killer
                        NOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm completely broke right now and I really need a leather jacket...my mesh just doesn't cut it. ARGH!!!

LOL>>>Anyone want to buy a Microsoft Zune for a good price quick? LOL I need to get some cashflow...
                        How much for the Zune and what's it got?
                        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

they've now dropped the price to 99.00!!!!! I'll be picking one up too.
                          Hold on Tight.......

Comment

wow. 99 bucks. dang.

well, at that price i couldn't let it slip by. i ordered one, as well as a pair of FirstGear Mesh Tex gloves for twenty bucks. I live in texas, so i had to pay nine bucks for tax, plus eight bucks for shipping.

total of $138 for a killer jacket and what looks like may be a decent pair of summer gloves. I'm pretty happy with that.

Comment

Now that's my kind of deal!!
                              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Working...
                              X