X

Got new boots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got new boots

I just bought my first pair of real riding boots . Up until now I always rode in hiking boots but I sold my truck yesterday and figured I'd treat myself to new boots. I have tried on a bunch in the past and really wasn't to sure what I wanted . After going to the local Suzuki dealer I decided on Sidi Way Te-por's about $150 but I liked the looks and they fit well. They are water resistant but not waterproof so I'll have to see how that works out. They should protect my feet and ankles better so I'm pretty happy about that. Well I'm off to try riding in them for a bit to get used to them.
    Mind over matter , if you don't mind it doesn't matter

You can't go wrong with Sidi!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

congrats on the new boots! from experience the more you ride them and just wear them the more comfortable boots get.
      carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by jwonton
        congrats on the new boots! from experience the more you ride them and just wear them the more comfortable boots get.
        +1
        Drive faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...

Comment

Cool, I bought some Teknics I hate them, lol...I wish I would have bought the Alpine stars like the wifey did, great boots... SIDI's are great too like all boot just take some time to break in...
          "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

I am looking at the RedWing riding boots. I like the looks of them and I know RedWing is a good company.
            I do not know if they will look cool on the Kat though.

Comment

Working...
            X