Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Wanting advice for best value riding gear!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting advice for best value riding gear!

Hello Kat Brothers and Sisters,

I'm looking for the best advice on a full leather riding suit for the summer, that does not cost alot. There are so many brands to choose, thanks.

kind of a broad topic and also something you'd want to try on before you spent a lot of dough on a suit. Check newenough.com and ridegear.com. I've found those 2 places to be the cheapest.
    Hold on Tight.......

Comment

Someone had a post here about some reasonably priced stuff.... I bought my 2 piece A* suit in December when people are looking to move stock...
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I picked up my teknic chicane 2 pc on ebay for 385 shipped brand new. It was from flyin bryan deals

I love it.

Comment

try this. hope the link works! they have perforated laethers to that are cheaper.

T
          "Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Comment

Any other choice than all black? I read that pics would be up soon of dif. colors but so far, no pics.

Comment

will get them up tonight sometime! sorry!
              "Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Comment

Working...
              X