X

Glove Sizing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glove Sizing

Well, I am in the market for my first pair of gloves and I am trying to figure out what size to get. I tried on a friends pair of XL gloves this past weekend and then fit pretty good. I used the sizing method on newenough's site and I am pretty much in between sizes. My hand circumference is pretty much 9.5 exactly which is borderline large/XL.

Which should I go with?

XL. Even slightly small gloves get really annoying really fast.
    "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever."

Comment

Originally posted by Kataclysm
      XL. Even slightly small gloves get really annoying really fast.
      That was my thinking, but I didn't know if thats how you are supposed to think when it comes to riding gear.

Comment

I would go to your nearest dealer and try on the gloves by brand. You will note that some XLs don't fit on one brand while they will in another. Then once you have done that, order away from the cheapest place.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

I would go to your nearest dealer and try on the gloves by brand. You will note that some XLs don't fit on one brand while they will in another. Then once you have done that, order away from the cheapest place.
          i have some joe rockets in xx-large that are snug. bought some moto gp gloves in xx-large and they are roomy. if you can't try them on i know from experience new enough is really good about exchanges.
          carpe diem

Comment

I also agree. I always looked at XL gloves and went into Cycle Gear and was looking over their clearance rack and got some Teknics that were 3x and they fit nice. I never thought I'd need a 3x, but in those gloves I did. Ended up doing the same with my jacket. Trying on and then ordering online cheaper is always best unless the place will price match your online find. Then you can grab it and go plus get your smokin deal.
            New Enough is great on returns/exchanges and you can donate a dollar to Katriders!

2001 Honda CBR1100XX - Super "Redbird"

Comment

Working...
            X