Sandhills Powersports.com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandhills Powersports.com

Anyone here order from these guys?

I'm aboutot order some pants and boots from them. I called them first to see if they had them in stock, and they dont. Which is normal, as they order as they get orders..
    I'm about to drop $300 bucks So I wanted to know if these guys are OK or not.. Was told i have to order the items before they would order them from their suppliers, then ship to me.

Comments??

Sandhill Powersports

Thanks !

Well I don't have any experience with them...but I checked out the website and it seems pretty professional. I would just double check the return and refund policy just in case.

The thing to be wary about with orders they don't have in stock is a long wait time. I've experienced this on other websites, where I've ordered something and they never get it in stock. Everytime I've been refunded though. Just expect a lengthy wait for your products.
    1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

Yea. I kinda had a feeling about a lengthy wait period. I wanted these items before next Sat. They told me they wouldnt get their items in till next monday. then ship out to me, take 4-days to get to AZ from Nebraska. hmm.. Maybe I should just order and see if I get lucky, if not, well at least I'll have them by the 19th or 20th...

-=Peace..

Comment

I have not shopped with them yet. Let us know how it goes.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Sounds like a Drop Shipper. Which is someone that has another company do their shipping and keep their stock for paticular products. Typically you could find the items cheaper somewhere else cause your just going through a middle man. But I've seen some pretty good deals from drop shippers so it's really up in the air.

Comment

I've used www.motodepot.com great customer service and great prices...checkout their web site or give them a call. I just bought two chatterbox FRS units from them for $209 each...
            "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

I ended up canceling my order w/ them, as I bought a camera for the bike. But they did have the cheepest price on the Joe Rocket boots I want.
              I'll order the boot from them next month when I can afford it again.. Property tax's killed me

Comment

i never heard of them.let us know

Comment

Ive bought just about all my gear from them since they have amazing deals. They're the cheapest place ive found. They've been great. I had an Icon jacket i bought from them with two bad buttons and they sent me a new one for free. So all ive had is positive experiences from them. Hope that helps.
                  Air Force

audentes fortuna juvat

Comment

Working...
                  X