Question for those with back protectors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those with back protectors

Greetings,

I'm thinking about buying Shift Racing M1 Leather Jacket + Teknic Knox TP2 Back Armor. I tried XL in a store (smallest they had) and it fit OK - not as snug as I'd like (I'd like it to fit more like a race suit). I think that if they had a L it would be snug but comfortable. My question is: how much space does back protector take up? If you wear a L and add aftermarket CE back protector should you up to XL? I'm buying both online and I'm really having a hard time deciding. I'm slender, 6'3" 195 lbs, and jackets in size 44 tend to fit me well.

Thanks
    Rock out with your knee out

FREE utilities for your PC

Mine's built in...

Comment

Mine is built on my Shift Suit. The M1 does not come with one?

I am 6-0 180 and the size large fits me snug so with that, I would suggest the XL so that back protector will fit.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

^ you got the SuperStreet, right? Neither SuperStreet nor M1 comes with back protector, only packet for one.

It's strange yours came with one...
        Rock out with your knee out

FREE utilities for your PC

Comment

I have the teknic jacket and I have the spine protector built in as well. Not a bad fit at my 5'10" 160 at size 42

Comment

Working...
          X