X

Shops in Mississauga, Ontario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shops in Mississauga, Ontario

Hi, can anyone recommend any shops in Mississauga, Ontario to pick up riding gear?

I'm looking to get a leather jacket....

i've already tried Cycleworld on Dundas

Thanks

Originally posted by PRIII
    Hi, can anyone recommend any shops in Mississauga, Ontario to pick up riding gear?

Thanks
    Hi PRIII,

A couple doors down (west) from Cycle World is Parker Brothers. I haven't been in since they moved (at least four years now) but if memory serves me correctly, they were primarily gear when I was there. I think since they moved they have picked up some bike lines to try to compete with CW.

Also there is the Motorcycle Store (TMS) just north of Dundas on the other side of the 427. I think they may be primarily into service, but I was there briefly last week and I think they had some leathers and such on display. If you want, I'll track down their address for you.

Spud

Just a thought.
    I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

Riders Choice

GP Bikes in Ajax usually has some good Deals

http://www.topendz.com it's not a shop but a home business. Most people rave about his prices and his customer service.

Another great place (if you don't mind used) is the for sale section over at www.gtamotorcycle.com
      Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
        Riders Choice

http://www.topendz.com it's not a shop but a home business. Most people rave about his prices and his customer service.

Another great place (if you don't mind used) is the for sale section over at www.gtamotorcycle.com
        Hey Lyle,
        Just noticed your home town. The company I work for is based in Beamsville. Cosella Dorken. I don't get that way on the bike much but I do get down in the 'other vehicle' on occasion. I'll try to remember to look you up before I head down there next time.

OOPS! I Meant Kyle! Sorry dude.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spud

Thanks
          Hi PRIII,

A couple doors down (west) from Cycle World is Parker Brothers. I haven't been in since they moved (at least four years now) but if memory serves me correctly, they were primarily gear when I was there. I think since they moved they have picked up some bike lines to try to compete with CW.

Also there is the Motorcycle Store (TMS) just north of Dundas on the other side of the 427. I think they may be primarily into service, but I was there briefly last week and I think they had some leathers and such on display. If you want, I'll track down their address for you.

Spud

Just a thought.
          Thanks for the info Spud. I actually got my bike serviced at TMS, they're primarily service though, they didnt have much selection for leathers. Parker brothers had some good stuff too, but i'm hoping to find a better deal.

Apparently theres a shop in erin mills/oakville somewhere, but i cant seem to find it

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
            Riders Choice

Thanks...will check em both out

Comment

Originally posted by Spud

Thanks
              Hi PRIII,

Spud

Just a thought.
              Thanks for the info Spud. I actually got my bike serviced at TMS, they're primarily service though, they didnt have much selection for leathers. Parker brothers had some good stuff too, but i'm hoping to find a better deal.

Apparently theres a shop in erin mills/oakville somewhere, but i cant seem to find it
              NP. I'm in the east end a lot (I live there) and I get into GP Bikes in Ajax as suggested by Woobie. Check their website (www.gpbikes.com) and let me know what you are after. I could always ask for you the next time I am in their store (I was there today actually).

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X