X

Shift Jackets??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift Jackets??

Anyone have any experience with Shift Leathers?
    I am thinking of getting the SHIFT Super street leather jacket.

thanks

I have the Shift Superstreet Racing Suit and Superstreet gloves. My jacket is identical to that as it is a 2 piece suit. I love it! Comfortable, great protection and looks great. In fact mine is that exact color. Don't let the name fool you, Shift Racing is actually Fox who have been making the arguably best moto cross gear for years.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

THanks for the info.
      I think I am going to get it.
      Do you know if sizing is correct on these or do I have to go bigger? I am a 44 maybe 46. thanks

Comment

No problem. It is true sizing for me. I got the size L and I am a 44 so it fits perfect. Not too tight and not to loose.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

I have that same jacket and it fits very nice and is not to hot during the wamer months. I got mine for about $175 total.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

sweet.. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X