I ORDERED NEW GEAR!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ORDERED NEW GEAR!!

Bye bye $400 but i cant wait!

Nice stuff! The pants too or just the jacket in the first photo?
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

just the jacket I dont know where to find those pants

Comment

im have a Scorpion helmet and just bought the same gloves, you'll love them.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Real nice looking gear, the scorpion will be my next helmet.
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Cool. Just asking because I finally ordered some shift jeans with kevlar and pads for those short rides around post. They kind of look like those.
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

where did you order them from because i would love to look at them

Comment

motorcyclecloseouts.com

I just had to get some because sometimes for those real short rides I don't want to get all geared up with the racing pants and I really don't want to ride with regular jeans either in case I take a fall.

Comment

yea and they look like pretty regualr jeans so you can wear them around just fine

Comment

Exactly! There are so many times the wifey says honey can you go grab a few gallons of milk for the babies and I am out the door on the Kat. It is a short round trip and when I walk through the market, having racing pants is overkill for me anyway. But at the same time, I won't ride without them. Those pants should be here this week according to UPS. I will let you know how they look and feel if you want. I got them in size 34. They were going quick too.

typo edit!

Comment

yea i would appreciate it if you let me know because I dont want the whole racing set up either... sometimes it is over kill

Comment

I have the kevlar shift jean..they are really comfortable..I ride to work in them on Fridays, casual Friday at work, they are great...
                        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Here's the rage jean like in the pic https://www.motoliberty.com/prod_detail.asp?Prod_ID=411
                          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Gee Golly Katman! Thanks man I am really lookin into these, i may just need to get them...

Comment

Nice. The shift ones are only 59 bucks, usually 79.

Comment

Working...
                              X