X

Reflective Helment and Bike Material

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflective Helment and Bike Material

I recently bought a set of reflective helment sticker material from a company called Streetglo. They came pre-cut and look great. The material is highly reflective and seems to increase nightime visibility.

I have a black bike and helment, so the white reflective material has added some visiility both day and night. The company shipped really quick too. URL below if anyone wants to look at their stuff. I am not affiliated with them, just like what I got from them.

Reflective Decals for Motorcycles and Cars and Boats, Helmets and Reflective Pinstripes and reflective graphics
    What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Thanks. I bookmarked it! They have some nice stuff.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

That is a cool site. Here is another one that I found. I purchased some black reflective stickers from them. It is great for a stealth day time look, but plenty bright at night.

Brightest reflective tape. Also strips, sheets, rolls, decals, pinstripes, numbers, letters, reflective motorcycle kits, reflective horse decals and reflective geometric shapes. If it's reflective tape, we've got it for you.

Comment

Nice site too.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Personally I prefer a removable 'Halo' for my helmet...thus no permanent stickers....

And for a vest, I sometimes use a completely solid silver retro-reflective vest..

Comment

+1 on the Helmet Halo. I saw a guy riding with one at night and it could not believe how much of a difference that it made. I bought one for myself the next day and one for the wife when we bought her first helmet.

Comment

what exactly is a helmet halo?
              2002 GSX-R750
              2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

A removable strip of retro reflective rubber

We are sorry but your search results have not turned up any results. Please try again making sure your search terms are correct. If you have reached this page by mistake or meant to come here, you can view the sitemap below to get where you want to g

Comment

Wow I might have to get a halo. I like the idea of being able to take it off during the day.

Comment

Another option if you want to put designs on your helmet.

A guy I used to work with had this painted on to look like he was giving everyone behind him the finger. It's a wonder he wasn't in more accidents.
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                    -Terence

Comment

looks great, ill have to get a halo now!
                      2002 GSX-R750
                      2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

I used $1.99 reflective tape from Autozone..
                        I cut it in tapering squiggles. Vaguely flame/Doohan like. You can see it here:

Comment

do they make em in horns? lol
                          97 Katana 600
                          [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Originally posted by Wade-Kat600
                            do they make em in horns? lol
                            OK that took me a second...

Comment

Working...
                            X