X

heated vest liner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heated vest liner

so i picked up one of these heated vest liners and was wondering if anyone else had gotten one? i need some opinions on where to run the wires? im sure i will figure it out, but thought it wouldnt hurt to see if anyone else had done something interesting.
    << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
    KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Run the wires? I've got a Gerbing heated liner. It attaches to a plug, which attaches to a set of rings. One of the positive terminal, one on the negative.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

yeah mine to. but that thingy that connects it to the battery, and to the plug on the vest, i think its called a wire? lol
      sorry i couldnt help it. but yeah mine too connects to the battery. i was thinking about cutting a hole in the front of the seat, weatherizing it, and that way i could plug it in there with out all the wirey mess.
      what did u do?

Comment

I just pull mine out from under the seat when I'm using it, and tuck it in when I'm not.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

thats probably the best thing to do. but with that wire and the two way radios wired up, i feel like some sort of cycling cyborg.

Comment

Just be sure to put wires where they will not get pinched and short out.

Comment

I wired mine from the battery to a relay and the plug sits out between the body panels forward of the seat. The plug doubles as a battery tender plug. The wiring is easily tucked away when I don`t need it. The brand I use is Freedom.

Canadian made Freedom Heated Clothing designed for comfort and durability is a must have for every motorcyclist. Heated vests, jacket liners, gloves and chap liners built to last.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Working...
              X