X

New Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jacket

Well, this was my first attempt at ebay. Got it for $61 with shipping. I just hope that I didn't screw anybody from here out of it. Just thought I would share. I am very excited. Oh, and yes i know that it isn't leather, but I can't afford leather right now and as of right now I wear a T-shirt. So this is better than nothing, right? Will try to get a 2 pc leather suit before winter sets in.
    Attached Files

i don't have leathers either, dont' feel bad. I have an icon textile tmax. There's a guy on ebay that is real cheap on jackets and stuff. Flyinbrian i think is his name. Got my fiance a white leather icon tuscadero for $240 bucks. If you decide to get it like i am this winter, check him out.
    2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Comment

Re: New Jacket

Originally posted by LordKeryth
      Well, this was my first attempt at ebay. Got it for $61 with shipping. I just hope that I didn't screw anybody from here out of it. Just thought I would share. I am very excited. Oh, and yes i know that it isn't leather, but I can't afford leather right now and as of right now I wear a T-shirt. So this is better than nothing, right? Will try to get a 2 pc leather suit before winter sets in.
      A T-SHIRT!!! Shame, shame, shame on you!!!

Just messing with ya. YES, that jacket is certainly better than nothing. Looks pretty dang sharp to me. Which model is that? I don't have leathers yet either. I've used my Joe Rocket Pheonix 4.0 (mesh) all summer. It's been a little cool at night for the the past week or so. So, I thought I'd better upgrade. My pockets are little lite right now, so I went with a Joe Rocket Lightspeed, found it on eBay for $70 (gosh, I hope it comes sometime soon ....it's been over a week since I won the auction). Anywho, it's textile with a fleece liner, not as warm as leather but better than nothing I guess.

Ride safe my friend and enjoy the jacket
      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Better than a T-shirt or jean jacket. Good textile gear will prevent road rash if you get into an accident at moderate speed. Just don't expect it to handle a 60' slide.
        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Check out Newenough.com they have a bunch of deals on good leather jackets. I just got an email for the Tour Master Coast Leather jacket for $129.00...and their textile jacket for $62.00 check around because good deals are all over the net...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Working...
          X