X

bar weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bar weights

Do handle bar weights actualy make a differance?

yes...
    How much is up to you..

Comment

huge difference to me

Comment

yup!!
        R.I.P. Marc

Comment

The heavier, the better
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

what do they do??? help in moving the bars or what??
            wanted a busa but bought a kat like it alot very nice to ride lol

Comment

My understaning is that they reduce vibrations, thus wrist fatigue.

Comment

I put on a "cool" looking chrome set of bar ends...both of them did not even come close to the weight of one stock one....rode around for a while and the vibrations were killing me...I never thought it would make that much of a difference...but it did...went back and put on my stock ones...vibration reduced temendously...try it and find out but keep your stock ones handy..
                Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I lost one and broke the other... haven't used them in about 2 years. I guess some ppl are more sensitive to vibes... I use a super thin MX style grip as well.
                  I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I hate waiting at a bar....unless it is a topless bar. Sometimes I have to wait for badbilly HOURS untill she finishes her shift.

Comment

Are the Kat's bar weights common with any other model Suzuki?

I just noticed I lost one of mine on the way home from work last night.

Thought I might look round some bike wreckers rather than buying a new one.
                      "If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

I had some little aftermarket ones . When one fell off , I didn't really even notice . Replaced with stockers . Didn't really notice a difference .
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I was just wondering how heavy your bar end weights are?
                          91 Katana 600. Flat Black, Solo Cowl, Currently for sale.

99 CBR 600 F4. Red/Black.

Comment

A couple of weeks ago one of my (stock) bar-end weights fell off. So I wandered into a Suzuki dealer and discovered a single replacement would cost more than an aftermarket pair of bar-end weights. And they'd have to order it in.

I hadn't noticed any difference riding the bike without the weight. Now I don't notice any difference riding it with the aftermarket weights, which are smaller and lighter than the originals (but better-looking!).
                            "If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

Working...
                            X