X

New windscreen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New windscreen...

Does anyone here know if someone makes a new windscreen for a 2000 Kat 600?

Thanks in advance,
    James

All the aftermarket manufacturers do...sportech, memphis shades check also ebay there are many different people that sell them...looking for anything in particular...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Got my smoked one off e-bay and it looks sick!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Thanks for the help! I'm actually looking for one that will help deflect the air up and over my head a bit...

Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
          Got my smoked one off e-bay and it looks sick!
          So where are your pics? I would like to see your bike.

Comment

You are looking for a double bubble. Zero gravity makes them for the Katana. Do a search for zero gravity windscreen. They are pretty easy to find.
            "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

A quick question in regards to quality and fitment... Are most of the brands pretty good or is there one in specific that will have better fitment/quality than others?

Comment

i Just ordered my tinted Lockhart Phillips yesterday i should be able to tell you this week how it fits.

Comment

I got it. It fit great it took me less than 5 min to install. There is a picture in my gallery.

Comment

I recently installed a Zero Gravity smoke-color shield on my '94 Kat and am very happy with it. Would recommend it for sure!

Comment

I also just installed a Lockhart Phillips windscreen. It fit with no problem. Looks identical to the original just tinted.
                        "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

I'm pre 98, but it took all of 5 minutes to put on my Memphis Shades windscreen. LOVE IT!!!! Prolly would have taken much less time to install, but I was really paranoid about over tightening the screws, so I took extra time with those.
                          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

You guys have pics of those new screens? Would love to see them mounted on your bikes...

My kat's screamin for a new one... the current one's in sad shape (scratches, fogging, bleh)....

Comment

I just got a Lockhart-Phillips Speedscreen Tall model in Dark Smoke Tint. It's about 3 inches longer than the stock screen. I love it. I'm 6'3 and it puts the air flow to the top of my helmet, instead of into the center of my visor. It looks really good on the bike, kind of sets it off. Theres a pic in the Bodyshop Forum under the topic Tinted Windshields. I ordered it from Chaparral. $40.99 plus $6.00 shipping.
                              Smooth is Fast

Comment

Working...
                              X