X

Busa Shirts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busa Shirts

Hey guys, I just bought a screen printer and I made up a few shirts with busa designs on them. The busa ones have the busa logo on them and the phrase "For when a 10 second pass just won't do." The graphics are red and yellow, but I can also run off a few in black or white, or really any color you might want.

I'm selling them for 10 dollars/shirt plus shipping (US only) and if you PM me I can send you pictures, and if there's another color you'd prefer, just let me know.
    Give me firm footing and I will move the earth.

That's cool post some pics that may help...also see if you can come up with one for the Kat...I heard the Screen printing is a ton of fun...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I'm away from the office right now but I'll have a few pics up by the end of the week.... Thanks a lot, and I'm actually working on a Kat one right now, I'm just not sure about the phrasing yet. thanks a lot though!

Comment

I'm still trying to find that shirt that says "it's not about getting it up...its all about keeping it up" with a picture of a blue/black R6 doing a wheelie.

Comment

I'll make one up for you.

Comment

I have submitted t-shirt design in an earlier thread.

I think the girl on the front was to much for people to wear with kids and general public. we could change the front to the KR logo if we had to. I would like one i could wear to work but the front would be to much for work.

Comment

Here it is:
              Front:

Back:

or

Back:

All looks good from behind...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084

Comment

Jax those are asume if they can be made post some prices. Love to buy 1 od not all 3

Comment

I've got to give credit to Archerdude for the first two..he took the design I submitted a long time ago and put different words to it...I like it and also think they would make good T-shirts.

Comment

I like that design quite a bit as well, here's an example of mine. It's a bit simpler, but it still looks rather nice on a shirt... plus you can wear it in front of old ladies without the dirty looks
                    Attached Files

Comment

the shirts look badass!! PM sent!
                      You shut your mouth when your talking to me!!

Spread the word!! www.bikerfriend.org

Comment

Jax,
                        If you make the shirts with the Betty Page chick and the If you're not the top kat wording count me in. Make sure you make em in long sleeve too. That design rocks.

Comment

I need some fat man sizes, XXX-L can you get those as well?

Comment

I'm more of an idea guy...but if anyone know's or has the screening materials and knowledge please feel free to make the shirts...I have no problem with anyone using and profeting from it...hey you are spending the $$ to make them...

Comment

Nice shirts. I would buy one of each!
                              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                              X