Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Has anyone tried Scorpion EXO-700 Series helmets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpion EXO-700

I own a EXO-700 Rivet. I love it!!! I leave for work early in the a.m.(0200). Fogging up was always a problem with my other helmet(Shoei). I can honestly say I haven't fogged up since wearing the Scorpion. The air flow is also second to none..... I would highly recommend.
    "Glory isn't found in dying for your country. It's making the other S.O.B. die for his!!!"
    George Patton

Comment

Just purchased a EXO-400 ... I LIKE IT!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaChamelon
        they just released their photochromatic visors. The dealership that i work for stocks these helmets.
        I saw this photochromatic visors on ebay, and I was wondering if it was some sort of scam, because I went on Scorpion's website and couldnt find it. It looks like the coolest thing, because I want to buy a dark visor, but I cant bother walking around with a spare visor if nigth catches me on the road. This would then be the ultimate budget/quality helmet.

no scam-just newly released

The only concern I have now is how to carry it around. I dont like holding it, because I dont want smuges and finger print to get on my nice glossy black finish. I used to hold it by the chin bar, but the nose breather deflector got pulled off, so I dont want to hold it there. How do you guys hold the helmet when you take it off?[/quote]

i put the chin straps together and carry it around like that.
        My Karma ate your Dogma

Comment

I had an excellent experience with the Scorpion customer service dept too. I basically bought a helmet that was too small and then left it on the shelf for two months till I got my bike. Even though so much time had passed, they still exchanged it for the larger size (and different color) with no problems.

Comment

I ordered a EXO 400 today in Red Octane. Can't wait to try it out. Everything I've read has been very positive about the Scorpion helmets. Chaparral has them for $139.99. and free shipping.
            Smooth is Fast

Comment

I have the exo 400, and love it, just got a silver mirrored visor for it, and I will always have a scorpion, they are just that nice
              2006 Katana 750, Bumble Bee replica
              Bumblee Bee Tuna

Comment

I got the Exo 700. Its great. The ventilation is great. It garuntee's a fog proof windsheild which it really is...Its the only other helmet maker to get 5 stars on the JD power tests other than Arie. The helmet gets great reviews. My brother has one as well. Now I see a few of you mentioning HJC...those helmets aren't even allowed on race tracks...i would stay away from HJC.

Comment

Originally posted by KAT600
                  I ordered a EXO 400 today in Red Octane. Can't wait to try it out. Everything I've read has been very positive about the Scorpion helmets. Chaparral has them for $139.99. and free shipping.
                  I received my EXO 400 yesterday. This is the best helmet I've ever had. I've owned a Shoei fullface years ago, and more recently a KBC. I went for a 50 mile ride and right out of the box it had the best fit of anything I've owned. The venting is excellent, it was hot yesterday and I didn't need to open the visor due to fogging or due to heat. I really thought that the spoiler on the back was just hype and marketing. But it really did eliminate helmet lift. I really noticed a huge difference. It was very comfortable right out of the box. Much quieter than others I have owned. I would highly recommend Scorpion helmets. I will be getting other Scorpion helmets for the family soon.
                  Smooth is Fast

Comment

Can't stand 'em....

Slowwwwwwly move eyes to the left please......... <--------

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
                      Funny..I never noticed but it looks like a Power Ranger helmet in that picture...
                      Is that what they call us with cool graphics on the hat?
                      It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

I want a exo 700 rivit
                        sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

i got the exo-700 and love it. way better than my hjc..maybe its because my hjc was the old cl-12's. my gf got the exo-400 and loves it as well. great quality, cheap. the anti-fog shield is cool too
                          Hello World.

Comment

I got my silver visor, and I would advise on not getting a mirror visor. wow they scratch easy.

I ordered two new visors, light and dark smoked. I prefer them more then the mirrored ones.

just my thoughts
                            2006 Katana 750, Bumble Bee replica
                            Bumblee Bee Tuna

Comment

exo-700 is a great choice.
                              Also, the best kind of motorcycle accessories can be found in the high quality kind of store that truly delivers the best of its kind that you can trust and rely on.
                              From many years in the field of motorcycle it has been proven that, there are so many different kinds of accessories that can be use by modern motorcycles and even the old one that you can truly trust. And even until now, you can still have the best of the best that you truly wanted for you. This is now a good opportunity that you can have right now, because you don’t have any hardship for you in finding the right one, since there are so many kinds of brands and outlets that you can see about today to choose from. The important thing that you should always consider is that, you check its kind and quality and its value for money, so that you can truly its authenticity that you think is just right for your needs and for the needs of your motorcycle. It is very important that you don’t waste any moment of your time in choosing the right one for you, so that you can ensure that you’ve got only the best that you wanted.
                              Your motorcycles is your lie and your dream, that is why, it really matters for you each and every kind of accessory that you are about to put on it. You will not let any kind of accessories be place on your motorcycle, because you don’t want to ruin it. Now, it is much better that you find the best one for you so that you can truly ensure that you’ve got eh best that your motorcycle deserves.
                              Now, you better know the best outlet that is offering those kinds of motorcycle accessories and you can assure to get the best one that is just right to your needs.

Comment

Wow, you responded to a 5 year old thread, in a very spam-like manner, on your first post. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X