No announcement yet.
X

joe rocket jacket and gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone recommend good armor to fit under the JR jackets? I like the jacket; good enough for normal riding I suppose, although I'd feel a little better with some hard pads/actual armor underneath.

Or maybe I'll just go look this weekend. . .
    ---Jeff (Long Beach Represent!)

'99 Katana 750 (Metallic Space Blue / Matte Silky Gray Metallic)
    Plus some cars.

"Never Break More than You Fix..."

Comment

I just ordered a jr meteor jacket from new enough. it was a closeout for $99! best price anywhere!

Comment

Thumps up from me.

JR makes some great safety stuff, and the price won't kill ya either...

Comment

I also have the Phoenix 4.0 jacket. It fits very well. Definetly a good choice.

Comment

I'm also late to this thread, but I have a Joe Rocket jacket, and bought some Cortech (Tour Master) jackets too. Quality is very similar, but the Cortech are quite a bit cheaper (by about $50 for an equivalent jacket). I also think the Cortech fits me a lot better. The JR is a little looser, less tapered fit.
            MikeG
            Central Oregon
            2006 Suzuki GSX600F
            (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

i like cortec to i think i am about to buy a icon mesh
              jacket

Comment

I'm also going to be getting the Phoenix 4.0 coat, I can't wait!
                Give me firm footing and I will move the earth.

Comment

My Phoenix 4.0 came the other day. LOVE IT!!! I hope to get a good leather jacet later on.
                  This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                  BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

I hit the pavement doing 70 mph and only lost a button cover on my JR jacket. It held up very well. I never ride without it now.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpsycho6xy
                      All my riding gear is JR. It`s comfortable and I have alot of confidence in it should I need to put them thru the test
                      Well, I put the gear through the test and came out aces. I fully recomend Joe Rocket leathers.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Working...
                      X