X

KBC helmets kick a$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KBC helmets kick a$$

I just bought the Force S.....my brother has a VR-2. The Force S fit me much better than the VR-2. Both are great helmets and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a decent helmet but doesn't want to spend Shoei/Arai/Suomy/etc. money.
    Attached Files

Agreed.

Comment

I agree. I have 2 KBC Vision Helmets, 1 KBC Racer-1 and 1 KBC TK-8 Fuel... I'm sold on KBC!
      OldYella
      2002 Katana 600

My Katana Project
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103012
      sigpic

Comment

I AM ON THE KBC BANDWAGON I have the tk-77 tk-8 and the tk-9 you can not find a better helmet for the price
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

any helmet with boobs on it cant be bad can it?

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Not to be a party pooper, but I bought my fiancee the California and it seemed all the vents where loose.. Hell one was even stick out from the helmet. I know they glue these things on but it just seems kinda flimsy. I wanted to send it back, but she wouldn't let me. Otherwise great looking and fitting helmets. I prefer my scorpion myself.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

I like my Assassin!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

The assassin and the Gunner I believe it is are the best ones. That guy on the side is pimpin.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

I have the Force-S Tribal, I think, and absloutely love it.

Comment

I have the Force RR and a TK-8 Excaliber. Very pleased with them....but with all the hype of a Scorpion, I think this will be the next one.
                    It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

I have a VR-2 and I really like it. The finish has chipped in places after a year and I don't think the venting is as good as my buddy's TK-8 I tried, but as a first time helmet it is hard to beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X