X

found my next bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found my next bike

well i finally found it , my next bike . it's a yamaha raider ! i always wanted to get a replacement for my 900 sportster i sold back in 83 so i went to the local harley dealer to get a superglide and they wouldnt sell it to me for msrp . i got ****ed and bought the katana . well fast forward 11 or 12 years and i come across the raider and fell in love with it . things are tight right now moneywise but i'll get within 2 years ( gotta save ) . this thing is beautiful . reliability , style , and performance . all without being pidgeon holed into the harley connundrum . anyone ever ridden one ??

Originally posted by arminius View Post
    and performance

I guess coming from a sportster it would be though. Not bad for a muscle bike.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

i really like the looks of it . makes the superglide look ancient by comparison .

Comment

I like the looks of them but not my thing. IMO anything is better than a Harley. LOL

Comment

If money were no problem..........
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSKFucw8EBA"]2010 Triumph Rocket III Roadster - YouTube[/ame]
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

A friend of mine has one. I havent rode it but it is an awesome bike. Tons of power all over the rpm range and it sounds great.

Comment

Working...
            X