X

Sold the Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold the Kat

Today I traded my Kat in on this: I'm really liking my new ride as it only has 580 miles on it and that's the closets I've ever had to new. And the Kat netted me more on tradein than I paid for it a year ago.
    Last edited by deputydog_45; 07-21-2011, 09:18 PM.
    Don’t walk before you can crawl, and don’t try to sprint until you are a good walker. Use your head, wear the gear, and have fun

Full fairing FZ6? Nice...pretty much the same bike but newer.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Nice trade!
      In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

Very nice lookin' ride - "no matter what you ride -- there's always somethin' out there that looks better" -- in this case, looks like you made a good deal and bought it! congrats!

Comment

My Katana was a 98 with 14,003 miles on it when I traded it in. I had just used the power buffer to polish it up and had added some T-Rex sliders. The guys at the shop thought it was an 04 when I traded it in. They never took it out of the shop area at the dealership, yet still managed to sell it for 4 grand. The shop guys said it was so clean they didn't do anything to it before they sold it, just checked it over to make sure everything worked properly. Hope the new owner likes it! Maybe they'll sign-up here.
          Don’t walk before you can crawl, and don’t try to sprint until you are a good walker. Use your head, wear the gear, and have fun

Comment

Working...
          X