X

First ride of the season..not my Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ride of the season..not my Kat

Finally got out for my first ride of the year. My friend let me borrow her CBR600 F4 for a couple hours. Fun little ride. Can't wait to get my bike fixed and hit the roads again!
    '98 GSX750F SOLD
    Looking for project bike back in Jersey.

I know the feeling (being from Ohio myself) I have such the itch to get out on the bike... I managed to get the first ride in of the season on mine last weekend when the saturday was like 45 degrees and sunny. (of course sunday dipped back down into the 15's with snow... lol)
    Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

in illinois...been riding for a week or so now...in rain..and 30 degree weather lol....im hardcore like that!
      03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
      04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
      08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
      10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
      05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

I've ridden about 3-4 times. Coldest was 38 to work and back, Feet on back pegs, hugging the tank at 60-80 mph.BRRRRRR

Comment

Took the bike in for it's 6k mile service. It was between 22 and 27 out. I was hugging the engine block every chance I got.. LOL..
          sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
          '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
          '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

first ride of the year on another bike? ouch... hope your bike isn't the jealous type!
            sigpic
            "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by clark827 View Post
              first ride of the year on another bike? ouch... hope your bike isn't the jealous type!
              My bike is the not running type lol damned crash last season screwed it up a bit
              '98 GSX750F SOLD
              Looking for project bike back in Jersey.

Comment

Working...
              X