X

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki DRZ400SM

I bought one of these babies for a bit of fun in 08, brand new only £4500, but got 500 knocked off price with a little haggling, very fun little bike, im 6"2 and a shade under 20 stone but it carried me well with a few adjustments to the suspension, very fun for going around town with brilliant handling and acceleration, i made a few adjustments to it, yoshi rs 3 can, nice sound especially when cut down to 6 inches with baffles removed :P changed sprockets -1 +2 for better acceleration, top speed is a no go with this one, with standard kit it got 110 when restricted to 33bhp, with new sprocket this dropped to around 105mph, quick enough for town riding. it has quite a thin seat so not too comfy for anything over 50 miles and only a 10l tank so range was limited. very fun for boy racers in their puntos and fiestas at the lights, or even the occasional ferrari unfortunatly they are desireable to thieves, mine had a 2 inch thick chain on it and still only lasted 5 months before being stolen. great bike to have but i would recommend 2nd hand rather than new as they lose value fairly quickly, from 4500 to around 3200 after 6 months. hope this helps any potential buyers, any q's about it feel free to msg me
Working...
X