X

mv agusta brutal 1090

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mv agusta brutal 1090

I had the pleasure of taking one for a spin this week, the dealer took one in on trade(for a ducati) and I showed some intrest in it,so they let me jump on it and put a few miles on it,Im not one for nakid's but it was sweet,light and really strong.the handleing was light but it felt really stable.when the front wheel stayed down! it was a fun 10 mile spin,to bad the bike was 17.000 for a used one with 3k on the clock.they wanted 18.5k for a brand new one. to rich for my wallet right now,but for a hot sexy italian with a red (cylinder)head, its very worth a look
    Last edited by Katana1100; 07-01-2010, 11:07 AM. Reason: spelling
    WOW! your bikes really fast! you were flying when i passed you!

xbox live= katana11
    We Will Always remember!
    sigpic

no pics.....
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Are you trying to say it was brutal???

Comment

must google that i've never even heard of it.

$17,000 thats alot of penny's

****edit

It's a Brutale.....and that ***** drips sex!!!

I dunno what the quality is like, but it's sure a sexy ride!

I love a sssa!
        Last edited by whitecl0ver; 07-02-2010, 02:35 PM.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
          I dunno what the quality is like, but it's sure a sexy ride!
          Quality is top notch. The Brutale 1090R handles almost as well as a supersport while still providing real-world torque. Supposedly they're a little down on power but
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Sure does look good. As mentioned "SEXY".

Comment

How'bout a Brutale on steroids:

Comment

Kinda reminds me of the Gladius........ not sure if I like either one......but that's just my opinion.
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Wow that is nice. Gladius, yes but on steroids and more then twice the cost......nice.
                  Godspeed
                  CSBA #1167
                  Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                  X