X

Son's Bike zzr600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son's Bike zzr600

Just bought a new 2007 ZZR600 Kawasaki for my 18 yr old son. Getting past break in restrictions now. Bike runs great, faster than my 05 Kat 600 but not near as comfortable, rider catches alot of wind and at high speeds feels like you will come off bike. Even with the slight difference in power, I like my Kat best.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Comment

I would love to add one of those to my stable. The 2002 ZX6R was a fantastic bike, the ZZR just made it newer with better styling. Those headlights are sexy, good on you man.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

the zzr is a great bike.
          sigpic
          2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
          2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

My ZZR is my dedicated "track-bike", although it has made a few trips to Deals Gap. Mid-Ohio, Grattan, Gingerman, and Barber, it has never let me down. It has a predictable chassis, a good engine and those twin six piston calipers in the front will get you stopped when needed. Super nice bike.

Comment

I hv an 08 black zzr and love it. Jus did 300+ miles on it Saturday. I hv no issues with the wind and the power to weight ratio over the kat is great. I started on a 06 kat 600. Zzr is 100 lbs lighter and has almost 100hp (95+).
              Godspeed
              CSBA #1167
              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

superbike (dad) and his ZZR in action...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Lookin good POPS ! Inspiring
                  sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Thanks! Picture was taken two years ago at Barber by Kendrick Kirk. It was my first time at that track, sure wish we were closer, it's a world class facility. The picture was taken just before "pit-in" in the back section of the track.

Comment

Working...
                    X