No announcement yet.
X

Kawi Z1000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The updates do look impressive, only thing I don't like, is with that black and silver color scheme, it looks a lot like the failed BKing.
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

NICE BIKE DUE OUT IN JAN. $10,500

Last edited by H-2 CHARLIE; 10-17-2009, 03:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The looks are a little too 'busy' but I'd definately give it a go.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

reading about the bike i was getting pretty interested in the Z1000. but then i saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post

I dunno...
            Kinda reminds me of the pic in your avatar Cameron...although with more Original Katana rims...(that's a nice touch on the kawi, imho)

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

My buddy just bought a white '08. I got a short blast on it around the block and I really liked it. It may have been the setup on his bike, but the thing had very light steering. It could be because I am used to clip-ons and those bars give good leverage. It also has plenty of power. Just a quick blast down a side street and I could feel the front get light. This thing is definitely a wheelie monster. It was also very comfortable with the handlebars and sit up and beg riding position. Lastly, I think it is a great looking bike, especially in the white and orange.

If you want a sporty around town standard with lots of power and you like the looks, I say jump on it.

Comment

Working...
              X