X

my SV1000S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my SV1000S

Well it's been a week since I traded my Kat for the V-twin, and on that note, I don't think I could ever go back to an inline again. I have power in every gear, no always shifting like on the inline. Talk about torque, this machine has it. I can really toss this bike around compared to the Kat, as for comfort I am still undecided,a little more aggressive compared to the Kat, suspension could be better. All in all I'm glad I bought this bike, it will be around for a long time,

Congrats on the new bike..wow that SV is one sweet machine...when I bought my Kat they had one right next to it...black with the lower fairing....what color is yours and post up some pics!
    “What you own is your own kingdom
    What you do is your own glory
    What you love is your own power
    What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

sv1000s

I have the blue 07 model, I will post a pic

Comment

How are you doing on keeping the front wheel down
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

Man, I can't believe it- first two post I read are just begging for a .

I think maybe I better keep the "more Smilies" page open, this might be a trend...
          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

sv1000S

Oh yeah the front end comes up no problem, and comes down soft, not that I'm going to do that all the time, torque is there, the bike is very comfortable it does compare to the Kat so far, the reason I am undecided on comfort is because I haven't gone for a far ride, the longest so far was 1.5 hrs, and that was a piece of cake, I this bike is awesome, as for pics, I tried last night to post, but I'm not that great with this computer stuff, and care to give a lending hand lol

Comment

Working...
            X