X

Buell 1125R

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buell 1125R

2008 Buell 1125R walk around! From the Laguna Seca world launch. http://www.facebook.com/Raptorama

I know the new Buell is supposed to be pretty fast and weigh like 375 pounds, but dammmm! that thing sounds like it'll vibrate your package off...

146hp at the crank and I'll bet it's a torque-monster too.

Review:

=USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

MCN man Trevor Fanklin has just ridden Buell's brand new 1125R sports bike and you can see the bike in action.Check out the video below to see Trev putting t...

Comment

Man I really like that bike. Every time I see it in the magazines, I am like, nice!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
        but dammmm! that thing sounds like it'll vibrate your package off...
        not even close. If you want vibrations, try a Yamaha MT - 01.

After a minute everything below the waist was completely numb !!! Definitely a chick bike
        Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
        Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL View Post
          not even close. If you want vibrations, try a Yamaha MT - 01.

After a minute everything below the waist was completely numb !!! Definitely a chick bike

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Wait a minute . They're on a track , and I see headlights . Somethin ain't right ...... And mirrors ? I thought tracks made you tape up lights and take off mirrors .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
              Wait a minute . They're on a track , and I see headlights . Somethin ain't right ...... And mirrors ? I thought tracks made you tape up lights and take off mirrors .
              Only if you are racing.. If you have the track to yourself.. No.

Comment

my cousin is an engineer for harley and he said that they are having so many problems with vibration, esspecially in 4 gear, thats the main reason its not on the showroom yet. you might be lucky to see it by spring

if any of you are considering in getting one, i would recommend waiting til '09
                Last edited by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE; 12-29-2007, 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
                  my cousin is an engineer for harley and he said that they are having so many problems with vibration, esspecially in 4 gear, thats the main reason its not on the showroom yet. you might be lucky to see it by spring

if any of you are considering in getting one, i would recommend waiting til '09

Nice though that they are working out the problems first.

Comment

Wait, but it's a Rotax engine. What's Harley got to do with that?

Comment

i dont think it has anything to do with the engine more the frame (from what im told) ill give an update when i talk to him next.

Comment

Working...
                      X