X

Race report for WSMC 21 August

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race report for WSMC 21 August

Not much to report here. Spent the first half of Saturday and Sunday cornerworking to fulfill the requirement. Saturday and Sunday practices went without a hitch except that I was kinda slow (been over 3 months since I've seen the track).

Sunday, only raced one race (Expert Open Mod Prod) since I officially transferred to Expert that morning. Didn't get a great start but it wasn't a bad one either. Long story short, finished 7th in a grid of 31 so guess it wasn't too bad. Still alot of places I can go alot faster, just gotta grow a pair to do so.

Bottom line, brought her home like I brought her!!!

Thanks to Torco, Terry (HRS), Jimmy (MoPowerSports), Trackskinz Leathers, Scorpion, Bridgestone and SBKPaint.com for helping me make it out of Novice into Expert!!!
    sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
    MSF Rider Coach 27028
    MoPowerSports.com
    Torco
    SoCalTrackDays

7 out of 31 ain't too shabby......even Rossi finishes in 10th place sometimes

Comment

i gotta say I have a new found appreciation for all the WSMC racers like Harry here: This is a weird track, so wide and spread out that it's almost impossible to string corners together, temperatures are routinely 100+, very little reference points now that is repaved, oh, and that corner speed is incredible, very easy to make up or lose a lot of time.....coming up on the braking point for the first corner at 140+mph is quite the experience

Comment

Working...
      X