X

Track debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track debut

I just wanted to let you guys know that my kat still has what it takes to run with the best of them. My bike is a 91, just flipped 35,000 miles, I rebuilt my carbs and replaced diaphrams. In a straight line shootout, so far I have outrun a 01 gixxer 1000, 02 cbr954, 07 gixxer 1000 was dead even (my clutch slips on power shifts... would have had him too!) I am pretty sure my bike is stock except for vance & hines pipe. I havent had the chance to ride, or compare it to another big Kat, to see if it has comparable power, but all I can say is if anyone says "Kat cant hang" tell them to come see me!

If I can get clutches in time, and anyone close wants to come out and support the big Kats, I will be running at Thompson raceway in Thompson ohio on june 27th at the Zulus m/c all bike event. If I run, I will post time slips on here, and maybe even a youtube link to show the punishment that I plan to dish out on al unsuspecting racers!

Good luck.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by pope View Post
      I will be running at Thompson raceway in Thompson ohio on june 27th at the Zulus m/c all bike event. !

Good luck. I'll be racing on the 27th also at our local track. I'd be interested to see what types of times your running.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Comment

you talking about drag racing? if so drag racing is 85% rider 15% bike if you smoking gixxer 1ks its the riders fault not the gixxer 1ks
        Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukii600 View Post
          you talking about drag racing? if so drag racing is 85% rider 15% bike if you smoking gixxer 1ks its the riders fault not the gixxer 1ks

A good measure is your time, not what bike you beat...

So what times are you running?
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
          X