No announcement yet.
X

Popped my Track-Cherry!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude. what can i say? i'm all about my posse.
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

You guys are animals... I like kk for her mind, mutant eyes, and stimulating conversation

(...listens silently for the sound of soda/coffee flying through the nostrils of katrider.com members as they laugh hysterically and say i'm full of @#%^)
      Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Originally posted by cybrnathan View Post
        You guys are animals... I like kk for her mind, mutant eyes, and stimulating conversation

(...listens silently for the sound of soda/coffee flying through the nostrils of katrider.com members as they laugh hysterically and say i'm full of @#%^)

Dude, you know you owe me a new keyboard. Never get the coffee outta this one.
        sigpic

Comment

*pouty lip*
          i have an awesome mind! it's dirty as all heck, but it's awesome!
          my eyes aren't mutant.. they're just... creepy
          and everything i do and say is stimulating! (giggity!)
          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
            *pouty lip*
            i have an awesome mind! it's dirty as all heck, but it's awesome!
            my eyes aren't mutant.. they're just... creepy
            and everything i do and say is stimulating! (giggity!)

sigpic

Comment

Congrats. To you and the posse.

Comment

Hot chicks are not allowed to talk about cherries of any kinda . I go to bed frustrated , wake up even more frustrated , and that's not a great way to start the day . So unless I';m supplied with pics , I hereby petition to have this thread locked , or something ....
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Joker
                  The newest addition to the Family!
                  sigpic
                  stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Pics are needed.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

no camera.
                      dangit people, read the thread, don't just go into perv-mode at the mention of leathers, deep-balling, and popping cherries!

frick.. you'd think you people were me or something.
                      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

no camera.
                        dangit people, read the thread, don't just go into perv-mode at the mention of leathers, deep-balling, and popping cherries!

I love my daily dose of KK in the morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

no camera.

Cut the cheese and send the pics already! We're tired of waiting.

=USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

well, mini-bike track anyway.

[ATTACH]14224[/ATTACH]

Seriously, stupidly fun! The bikes were smaller than I thought they were going to be (125s - 150s), but they were still challenging, considering the track.

It was hard for me to get over the whole idea of riding on a track (kinda have a slight apprehension when it comes to the idea)... and I didn't go balls-deep for my first few runs. Actually, I pretty much stayed in 3rd gear (lame, I know.. whatever).
                            But, after about an hour or so, I was in 4th and 5th.

Seems I oopsied and dragged a toe through the corner on the top left of the map... but, nothing in the way of a knee.

Still gotta work on scootching my bum off the seat and all that jazz... but I got some good pointers when I was out there.

$45CAD/night every Wednesday for about 4 hours... they supply gear and bike. Not a bad deal at all! I'll certainly be going back.

I'm still smiling like a mo-fo this morning! ('cept for the bruises on my, uhm, naughty-region from the less-than-comfortable seat)
                            What types of bikes were there? NSR50's, NSF100's, MetraKit's, CBR125's, mini-motards? From the website pics, it looks like NSR50 and pocketbikes rule the track. We have a Mini RoadRacing league here in OH called OYL and we have a forum here http://miniroadracers.informe.com I personally roadrace a Yamaha YSR50 with a Honda XR100 motor. It's a ton of fun.

Comment

there was only one pocketbike, and a little 6/7 year old was ripping around the track on it. little bugger was goin' like stink! strutted like a mo-fo through the pits when he was done. so cute.

i was riding a kawi of some sort.... i'd be tempted to say KX125 or KLX150.... but i'm not too sure.
                              there were a couple of hondas with drum brakes there that i was not about to hop onto
                              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Luckily I have disc brakes so you can hop on me!
                                02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                                90 GSXR 750/1216
                                96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                                87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X