X

Aftermarket Turn Signal/Tail light combo issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Turn Signal/Tail light combo issue

These are what I bought off of eBay, having issues finding the correct wiring diagram.

Basically, we figured out my plate light then there's two wires on the harness itself per turn signal and only a blue and yellow coming out from the new tail light for the turn signals I'm assuming. How do I go about splicing these together with only one wire going into two? Also, on the new connection for the tail light, there's only three wires where as the wiring harness as four..
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    ~Author Unknown

Contact the seller. I'm guessing here, the metal bracket may be the negative connection, leaving 4 positive wires to work with.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I did, just waiting for them to respond to me...figured I'd throw the question up on here to just to see.
      ~Author Unknown

Comment

Chinese stuff either doesn't come with paper work or is written in Chinese.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Oh, I'm beginning to learn this. The light looks good, I would just enjoy it more if it worked as well as it looked.
          ~Author Unknown

Comment

Search is your friend. This may help "shed some light" on the problem. ))

An area to ask questions and share answers on specific projects. New how to's should be started here. No offtopic posts!

Comment

Correction: The search function on here is your friend as long as you are on a computer, cell phones? Not so much. Thank you though
              Originally posted by TRPUT View Post
              Search is your friend. This may help "shed some light" on the problem. ))

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123382
              ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
              X