X

Orange wire location?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange wire location?

Hello everyone, firstly I just bought a 2000 gsx600f Katana and I'm building it back to its former glory. My problem is that there a loose orange wire coming from the wire loom that I can't figure out where it goes. Somebody has been messing with the wiring on this bike. From the wiring diagram I have it says that orange wire goes to the generator with a red wire as well. I tried that but the bike has power the key off. Hopefully I can attach a pic to show everyone. The wiring diagram I'm using is from a service manual I downloaded. And those red wires on the left are coming from the generator post.

Really? The other end is yellow, the cut yellow wire is right there..... it may of had a plug terminal on it.. Where does the yellow go to? There is a whole lotta WTF going on there.. Is just pull the whole loom lay it out and go threw the diagram, I find it much easier that way.
    Last edited by 92xjunker; 06-10-2015, 08:00 PM.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I guess I should have clarified that the butt splice in the pic is where I spliced it into the red wire on the generator. I assumed that everyone would realize that I would see that if I wasn't the one that did it. And it is orange. The flash must have bleached the color a bit.

Comment

Working...
      X