X

cluster/gauges question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cluster/gauges question

Have a cluster that i need a connector and pin out for but i cant find part number on it anywhere. Anyone recognize this?

It's a 98-06 range model Katana guages. Generally refered to as "post kats". That set is probably from 00 or newer with the clock in it.

To use it, I would suggest you purchase an entire wiring harness from the post kat and swap it.

You also will need to do some major mods to the area surrounding the cluster as the newer one is much larger in size than the old.

Cust brackets and such to hold it in.

I did that, for Fred's bike. It's far from perfect, and it was a hecka of a challenge to get mounted up....

This is place to post up your long term projects. Projects that took you a while to get done. Post them here. Examples like kwebbel's build up , B-12 engine swaps, swing arm swaps etc..would go here.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I have a '06 750 with the same.
      Current : GSX750F 2006
      Previous : CB900F 1982

Comment

Working...
      X