X

06 katana 600 ignition key ohm's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 katana 600 ignition key ohm's?

I'm build a Yamaha G2 golf cart with long travel suspension and a 2006 katana motor. I have a compleat harness, icu, starter relay box but no ignition. I got one off eBay but couldn't find one for my year so I got a 2001 and its a different wire count and color from the factory wiring diagram I have. I pulled the resistor out of the switch and bypassed all safety switches and the motor cranks with no spark. I'm curious if I have the correct resistor for the ignition. With out the correct resistor will it crank? I did ground the coils to the block, bypass the kick stand switch, clutch switch, kill switch, and wired every thing to a auto ignition switch. Any thoughts or direction would be great, I have searched for a few weeks and most of last night.

Never mind got it fired. Had the gen pulse wire hooked up wrong, switched it and she purred like a no exhaust beast shaking around on my work bench. If any interest I will post a build but I don't see any one's interest being spiked over here.

Comment

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by homewrecker View Post
        Never mind got it fired. Had the gen pulse wire hooked up wrong, switched it and she purred like a no exhaust beast shaking around on my work bench. If any interest I will post a build but I don't see any one's interest being spiked over here.

I'm interested.

Lots more are even if they don't post. Trust me.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I'd love to see it!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
            Your right so here is some teaser pics! Don't mind the very messy garage(I have to many projects)
            Stock

Beamed out!!

full bump

Bumper Im building, its not near done.

Need to finish this by Halloween, It will be at red necks with pay checks in saint jo,tx. Look for a build thread coming soon

Comment

That is one cool golf cart or GC crawler. Nice job
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Nice! More pics!
                First motorcycle - new project
                1992 Suzuki GSX600F Katana

Comment

Nice! Wish I had your know how and confidence.

Comment

Working...
                  X