X

GSX600F to GSXR750 conversion NO SPARK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX600F to GSXR750 conversion NO SPARK

Today i got round to swaping the engines. Turns over fine, but get no spark?
    I noticed there's an extra connector coming from the engine could that be somthing to do with it?
    Thanks

Originally posted by mrhawx95 View Post
    Today i got round to swaping the engines. Turns over fine, but get no spark?
    I noticed there's an extra connector coming from the engine could that be somthing to do with it?
    Thanks

More info please.... what conector, where does it come from, what color leads, ... help us help you.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Its a black connector with 2 wires going to it. One Green and One Black.
      It comes from the ignition part of the engine

Hold on i will upload pic of it

Last edited by mrhawx95; 03-24-2013, 01:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by mrhawx95 View Post
        Its a black connector with 2 wires going to it. One Green and One Black.
        It comes from the ignition part of the engine

Hold on i will upload pic of it
        Very possibly it's the signal generator wires. No signal, no spark.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thats a photo of it there

I forgot to say the alternator is disconected, would that do anything
          Last edited by mrhawx95; 03-24-2013, 01:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

PROBLEM SOLVED! Changed the rotor arm as it was diffrent on the GSXF engine.

thought id let people know if they have the same problem.

Comment

Working...
            X