Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

integrated turn or just wiring for the second filament.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• integrated turn or just wiring for the second filament.?

I picked up this tail light from the scrap yard the other day. Can anyone tell if this has integrated turn signals, my buddy swears it does but I think its just the second filament for when the brake is depressed. If it doesn't could it be wired to function like it did have an integrated signal via one of the two filaments per bulb?
    Attached Files

Hello. I can tell you right now that, that isn't a integrated turn, just a tail light w/license plate light (that bottom piece) It needs its own circuit of wires to make it turn integrated. Cheap online, bought mine (whole new tail light) for about $60.00

Comment

Originally posted by omnigsx View Post
      I picked up this tail light from the scrap yard the other day. Can anyone tell if this has integrated turn signals, my buddy swears it does but I think its just the second filament for when the brake is depressed. If it doesn't could it be wired to function like it did have an integrated signal via one of the two filaments per bulb?
      Brake light/running light is all you have there.

Comment

as i suspected! thats what i get for listening to a BMW tech thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
        X