X

Turn signal problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn signal problems

I've got a 2003 katana 600cc and I'm having a problem with my blinkers in general, more specifically my left front blinker. Whenever I have my bike parked I can turn the electricity on and the blinkers (except for the left front) function perfectly. However once I get rolling and try to use the blinkers they don't work, or if they do and I'm sitting at a stoplight they'll cut out after a minute or so. I've found the only way for me to be able to get them to work is to try and repeatedly reset the blinkers and toggle them from side to side. I've taken the two terminal flasher (flasher relay) and am going to see if I can find a replacement.

I don't know anything really when it comes to wiring and electrical, any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

clean your switch, check your bulbs. Just because they light doesn't mean their good. look closely at the filiment, if it looks warn, replace
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
    X