X

blinker wiring?!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blinker wiring?!!

recently just picked up a 1990 katana 600 and when i got it the plastics were all off wiring is just a mess for the blinkers, is there a diagram or anyone that can help me require up the blinkers?

Top of the Wiring forum, there is a sticky titled Pre Kat wiring Diagram, color coded, directly above this thread, about an inch below the New Thread button......

Comment

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
      Top of the Wiring forum, there is a sticky titled Pre Kat wiring Diagram, color coded, directly above this thread, about an inch below the New Thread button......
      kk thanks!

Comment

Ive been trying to figure the blinkers for weeks now and i cant seem to get it, the lights will stay lit but they wont blink, Help?!!!

Comment

Flasher relay is dead. It's a silver cylinder, about the size of a film canister, located near the battery.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
            Flasher relay is dead. It's a silver cylinder, about the size of a film canister, located near the battery.
            i'll check it out, Thanks

Comment

Wait, do you have stock bulbs or LED units? If they are LED's, you will need a different flasher as they don't create enough load for the stock one.

Comment

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
                Wait, do you have stock bulbs or LED units? If they are LED's, you will need a different flasher as they don't create enough load for the stock one.
                regular bulbs

Comment

Working...
                X