X

i want to integrate tail light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to integrate tail light

I have a 1990 kat 600. I've done the shovel chop and really want to put my turn signals into my tail light. I'm on my phone so its kind of difficult to search around the forum so I havnt found any detailed instructions on how to do it. If anyone has the instructions or knows where to find them it would be much appreciated help. Thank you! Or maybe where I could buy one that would fit.

Also don't know if this should be posted in a different part of the forum
    Last edited by roughKAT; 02-23-2012, 11:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

One search led me here....easy to find. Click search, then enter "integrated tail light" and it will show you this.

Questions, answers and posts pertaining to electrical mods and problems

Comment

I've looked into that one before and they dont seem to make one for my year. I may just try to stick some leds in the tailight housing

Comment

What do you mean they don't make one for your year? That tail light is from a 2002-2003 Yamaha R1, and it fits into the Pre Kat tail light housing and wiring harness.

Comment

Okay this is my first bike and have little knowledge of this stuff.I had no idea that would work. But that's cool itll work. thank you

Comment

Working...
          X