Almost nothing is working

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost nothing is working

For reference, I have a 92 katana.

I was playing with some resistors to try and get my turn signals to work, they didnt, so I took out the resistor and hooked the turn signal light back up ( without thinking at all -__-) and heard something, and now the only thing electrical that works properly is the oil light, literally. Ive also checked the starter just to test that it wasnt blown or anything, and its working still. My spark plug wires are also not getting current. All of fuses on the back right are good, but Ive heard about some fuses on the front and a breaker fuse that I would also like to check, but have not seen them yet. Any information on solutions or where those fuses and breaker are would be GREATLY appreciated so that I can finally start riding my kat. thank you in advance for any help.

reset your main breaker. it is located just head of the battery on the + side. It has a red dot on it, push the dot.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I had no clue what that even was, so that answers another question I had I guess. Thanks.

Comment

Amazing the stuff you learn when things go wrong! :
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
          Amazing the stuff you learn when things go wrong! :
          Very true. Ive learned a lot with this bike since it wasnt even running when we got it, and Im still not done restoring it.

Comment

Working...
          X