X

Digital speedo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowFetus View Post
    Awesome man that sounds perfect I'm hoping to get it within the month, but as I said I get married very soon(11-11-11) so hopefully that doesn't take up too much lol
    No problem man, just let me know when you are ready.

And sorry loudnlow, I don't get the reference.
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Fast Times at Ridgemont High. 1982, starring Sean Penn, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Judge Reinhold. It's a classic.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by 5forty2 View Post
        And sorry loudnlow, I don't get the reference.
        I'm sad for you.

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
        Fast Times at Ridgemont High. 1982, starring Sean Penn, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Judge Reinhold. It's a classic.
        It's really before my time, but it's one of those movies that you just have to see...... like "American Graffiti" or "Dazed and Confused" (which is actually not before my time).
        Last edited by loudnlow7484; 10-29-2011, 01:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

It's really before my time, but it's one of those movies that you just have to see...... like "American Graffiti" or "Dazed and Confused" (which is actually not before my time).[/QUOTE]

That's what I love about highschool girls, I get older and they stay the sameeee

Comment

Digital Speedo

Hi guys! i'm interested in changing my dash for a digital one on my 2000 kat. But i'm wondering is there any easy way to convert the analog gauges to digital. i understand the speedo is fairly straight forward and most after market speedo's include magnets to replace the speedo drive. But i'm interested to know if anyone has got the other features to work to. most importantly fuel gauge. I know i can set the trip, but i'd like to keep the gauge but in a digital form. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Esra1234 View Post
              Hi guys! i'm interested in changing my dash for a digital one on my 2000 kat. But i'm wondering is there any easy way to convert the analog gauges to digital. i understand the speedo is fairly straight forward and most after market speedo's include magnets to replace the speedo drive. But i'm interested to know if anyone has got the other features to work to. most importantly fuel gauge. I know i can set the trip, but i'd like to keep the gauge but in a digital form. Any ideas?
              A lot of them have digital fuel gauges that can be made to work. Just make sure they take the Katana fuel sender's resistance range before you buy.
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I don't suppose you know what the resistance range is do you? Also, do you know any gauges that will support this. Koso seem pretty good but i'm unsure of the compatability. Anyone performed this mod ?

Comment

I've got a Koso RX2 (I think it was called) instrument on my '93 600cc. The fuel gauge does work, but it's about as accurate as the OEM fuel gauge...

Comment

Working...
                  X