X

problems with blinkers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with blinkers

Hello people. I am having problems with my rear signal lights. Ive install led rear signal lights on my kat 750 and they are not blinking. I didnt have the other lights hooked up at first but then i hooked the front signal lites up still no blink. I hooked up the headligtsand still no blink. I have not hooked up the tail light as of yet. I also have a signal regulator .flasher for the leds a brand new battery but still cant seem to get themxxp to work. So do i need to hook up the tail light yo get them to work? I have searched but nothing seams to come up for my problem. Eill you experts please chime in in this. I even talk and did as instructed to by some in the chat box. This is hiving me GOAT. ( greatest of all times) pain in the A.
    thanks

AL
    1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
    1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
    1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
    2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
    2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

You need an LED specific relay to get them to work. What are you using to do this? Post a part number if you can so we can verify. It sounds like you have the wrong relay in there.

Comment

I am currently experiencing the same sort of problem. I installed LED turn signals in the front of my 91 750 and they went on without a problem. The problem I am having is with the LED turn signals I installed on the back of the bike. They Blink a few times at most and then stay on for long periods to only blink without rhythm. From what I understand from the post above is that I need an LED Relay, could someone specify which one would work or are they universal?

Comment

flasher: # LFS1 FLAT
        http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...2Fflashers.htm

I connected it exactly as shown here, for posts.. pres are a little different, posts have an integrated flasher unit but the idea is the same, ID the flasher unit leads and replace the thermal flashere with the electronic one that works for LEDS or Incandescent.
        http://www.customdynamics.com/custom...00_flasher.htm
        Last edited by JayBell; 10-24-2011, 10:42 PM.

See My Garage for mods...
        T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
        Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

The flasher d phi d has is a Signal Stat Electronic Flasher 262 J590 & J945. Hope this info will help to answer any questions

Comment

Working...
          X